Thursday, November 15, 2007

WEIRDNESS!

OK, do you want to see something really weird? Let me give you the story...

Today I went into the bedroom to put some things away. I turned towards the bed and saw something was on my pillow. My first thought was..."Oh! Gross! What is that?" So I picked up the pillow and tried to brush it off. Whatever it was wouldn't come off. I thought, WTF, mate? So I put the pillow down and stepped back from it and saw this:

It's my face! My face has been burned into the pillowcase! I have the pillowcase of Turin!

I'm not kidding, that isn't makeup or anything. I tried cleaning it off of the material and it's like my profile is bleached into the thing.






If you can't make it out, here is the outlined version:

Seriously, I don't know what is going on. This has never happened to any of my other pillowcases, so I'm not sure how it happened. I mean, I know I've had hot flashes before, but I didn't know I was putting out radiation!

Too bad it's not an image of Elvis or the Virgin Mary. I might could make some money off of it. : )

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Awesome!

DO NOT WASH! Frame it. When you become wildly successful you can give it to me to sell on ebay and we'll split the profits 80-20.

Great post.