Monday, November 12, 2007

My Mission, If I Choose To Accept It.

I got this from my cousin Amy, so I said... "OK!" We can always use a reminder about the things that make us happy, right?

*The rules are easy, just post 6 things that recently made you happy.

1) This dog.











2) Hearing my mom laugh.

3) Knowing that after 7 years I still haven't found a good enough reason to beat Steve to death while he sleeps, no matter how much I sometimes want to do it anyway. :)

4) Remembering that if you want to be happy, you can't rely on others to make you that way. True happiness isn't about the things that others can do for you, but for the things you decide to do for yourself.

5) Cashew Macadamia Nut Crunch from the Chocolate Gallery.

6) Having good things to look forward to, even when you know they won't turn out as great as you hope they will.

No comments: