Tuesday, November 27, 2007

?

This is going to be a weird thing to ask, but did anything important (good or bad) happen to any of you today, November 27th? If so, what was it?

Please don't think I'm strange, but last Monday I was sitting in my living room thinking about life and stuff and suddenly the date November 27th popped into my head. It felt bad, like when you think you've forgotten to turn off the oven, but you can't do anything about it because you are too far away from home to go and check on it. I'm not trying to imply I'm psychic or anything like that, but it was such a specific, yet random thing to pop into my head and paired with such a specific feeling...well, it bothered me.

Maybe something great happened to you and I'll be jealous or something, I don't know. I just know it made me feel bad. Anything?

No comments: