Friday, November 09, 2007

Today is my last day of work until after Thanksgiving! I'd say yay, but it kind of sucks because it's the mandatory lay off/rehire thing they do every year because I'm not a "full time" employee. I'm not going to complain too loudly, though, because at least I know I'm being rehired this time. : ) At least, that's what they're telling me so far!

I've got plans for my off time, oh yes! Wild times for sure. I'm going to see an exhibit on Pompeii in Birmingham at the art museum. I'm also going to clean my house and take frequent naps. Then I'll go on to see family the week of Thanksgiving. I'm a wild woman, you see.

Because I'm not going to be here at the office on Thanksgiving, my office mates and I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and the people you love!

No comments: