Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been inspired! Again!

For Thanksmas, my very awesome cousin Amy gave me a very rare, very limited edition copy of the book that she wrote for NaNoWriMo. Signed, even! So I think I'm going to try and do that next year. I mean, it is a whole year away and by then I could be climbing Mount Everest for all I know (stop laughing), but I am planning on it! I've always wanted to write, but I tend to have such a short attention span that I've never finished anything. Maybe now, I can join this thing and finally finish one, for better or for worse. : )

Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure mine counts as "finished" with the gaping holes toward the end, but it did reach the requisite 50,000 words... woohoo! I think we could have fun doing this together. You should check out the website sometime.
Thanks for the shoutout :D