Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crap.

I feel like such a rodent right now.

A friend of mine called me while I was having a meeting in my office. He sounded a bit strange, but the guy is a bit strange, so I didn't think anything of it. I asked how he was and he said that his grandfather was in ICU because he fell off of the roof while fixing some shingles. Then he asked if it was a bad time to talk. My hands were kind of tied, because the guy was sitting in my office, so I had to tell my friend to call back in a couple of hours. I think he was really upset, and I basically brushed him off.

Boo on me. :(

1 comment:

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

"I don't think I'm handling things inside very well these days etc..."

Who says you have to be fine with everything! It is your life too, and if you aren't feeling fine and happy, then damn it that is how you are feeling! Everyone wants you to be happy, but if you aren't, then you need to find out what will make you happy. I don't mean good chocolate and a bubble bath. Sometimes visiting family in bordering states helps a little!

I think you are on the right track with the gym, because it is out of your usual routine. Change can sometimes help you see things that looked hopeless in a different light. Especially with sweat dripping in your eyes! : )