Friday, June 06, 2008

MORE FUNSIES FROM AMY!

My Life According to Google

Type in the following and choose the first result...

1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Kelly needs to dump Katherine Heigl - NOW! (Hmmm, I didn't even know we were seeing each other! Sorry, Kath...the public has spoken.)

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Kelly looks like a disturbingly cute mushroom. (It's the hair)

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Kelly does Hollywood! (Well, Dallas had been done to death already!)

4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Kelly hates Japanese noiseless loos. (Absolutely. I want to wake the dead when I flush.)

5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
Kelly goes "Show Biz" for spring tour. (I like the pizza, what can I say?)

6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Kelly loves Tony. (Hey, Tony!)

7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Kelly eats boogers. (It used to be a secret. Now it's all over the net. *shame*)

8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Kelly has fans and foes. (It's hard to be perfect. Some people love me, some hate me. What can I do?)

9: Type in "[your name] died" in Google Search:
Kelly died after suffering two strokes at the age of 83. (I shouldn't have been hand gliding.)

10: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
Kelly will visit for a laugh, the dirty truth, and witty banter. ( It's just how I roll.)

No comments: