Wednesday, June 04, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I wish I looked like Angelina Jolie. I'd even settle for looking like 18 months pregnant Angelina Jolie. Steve probably agrees. :)

2) I'm eating a salad. I don't really like salad. It's probably not all that good for me anyways because I put Thousand Island dressing on it. I want steak.

3) One of my teeth hurts! It's really sensitive to hot and cold, and it sometimes hurts to chew on that side. I hope it isn't cracked or something. Every time I've had a dental appointment in the past three years, the doctor has canceled it. I'm supposed to go next month for another expensive check-up. If anything is wrong with that tooth, I certainly hope that they can put me to sleep when they fix it. I will bite a bitch if I have to, but they will not do dental work on me while I know what's going on if I can help it. I hate going to the dentist. :P

4) I found out yesterday that I'm complicated. Meh.

5) I know that if you make cake in a muffin tin you can call them cupcakes. Yesterday I made pies in a muffin tin, so what do you call those? I don't usually like fruit pies, but I had some fresh cherries that were going to go bad if I didn't do something with them. I also decided to use up some other random baking ingredients that were getting in my way. I made Cherry pies with white and dark chocolate chips. Although they sound terrible, they are actually really, very good! Go me!

6) No, seriously, what do you call pies baked in a muffin tin? I don't like the sound of "CupPies."

7) As a shot in the dark, I added a show called "Jericho" into our Netflix cue. If anyone has watched it before, could you please let me know if it's good or not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pielettes? pronounced like pilots, NOT Pilates.
dunno. They sound good to me. Pilates doesn't.

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a mini-pie. Checka dis: http://minipierevolution.blogspot.com/2007/11/preheat-your-ovens-its-mini-pie.html

Anonymous said...

Saw a recipe a week or so ago, called tartlettes.

Anonymous said...

or maybe the masculine tartlets. If a tart can be masculine.

Kenny said...

Piecups.

Go Jericho.