Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I think my boss is on crack. Since we are getting a new Space Camp Barbie soon, I've been making different things for displays we'll have in the gift shop. One of the things I've done is a 3 foot Barbie standee. He has had to carry that thing around with him to different meetings, and he came into my office yesterday saying in a high screechy voice "I got a Barbie under my arm! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" He also keeps trying to bend her arms, but since she's made of foam board, she isn't exactly articulated. Seriously, the dude is cracked.

2) Either things at the gym are getting easier, or I did something wrong this morning. I actually felt good when I left. Maybe I'm just getting used to the routine or something. I still think that I'm supposed to be doing more cardio work, but my legs don't like it. I've never really had much trouble with my legs, so I'm not sure what's causing it. Meh, I'll figure it out.

3) There was a giant cockroach in the hallway at work this morning and I had to kill it myself. I hate the little bastardly things, seriously. I didn't touch it with any part of my body (I employed a large cardboard tube to both beat it to death and transport it to the trash) but I still feel unclean. UNCLEAN!!

4) I've been very blah lately. I don't like it. Blah-ness shouldn't be something I have to deal with. Boo.

No comments: