Tuesday, June 03, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) I'm disappointed with the way the IMAX lobby is going to wind up looking. The Dragon I made, although pretty bad-ass for what it is, will not support it's own weight. I had to stuff it with paper and some kind of polyester drop cloth material to retain it's shape, but I'm probably going to have to have it hung in the window rather than sitting on the base it's supposed to be on. My Darma doll is a complete mystery to the guys down there, even though I explained it, and the birds I hung from the balcony kind of don't make sense without the other stuff that was supposed to be there and didn't have enough time to finish. The decals I made still look good, so at least there is that. Oh well, you can't win them all, right? :)

2) If I have to make one more "Museum Parking" sign, I'm going to beat someone to death with my ruler. Seriously. If people visiting can't figure out where to park with all of the extensive existing signage, then they should be considered too stupid to drive.

3) In case you were wondering, my head is much better now. There are still lumps on it and they still hurt, but it doesn't feel like a mini-Everest under my hair anymore.

4) I got up and went to the gym at 5:30 yesterday morning. I'd love to pretend that is because I'm so dedicated, but it was mainly because I know that if I give myself enough time to think about going, I'll talk myself out of it. It wasn't so bad except for maybe the fact I wasn't fully awake. I also accidentally dropped a pencil into one of the Cybex machines and couldn't get it out. I didn't tell anyone because I was embarrassed. :)

No comments: