Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am furious. FURIOUS!

OK, well, the second furious may have been a bit excessive, but I am mad.

You've heard me talk about my flake of a VP completely ignoring the fact that I do a great deal of work around here and that I actually come up with ideas that she thinks are good, but only when other people reiterate them for me. Well, today she just topped herself on my behalf.

We were in a meeting this morning with a couple of guys from a media company who have been in development of a mascot for our camp. They asked to hear about the ways we planned on using the character (i.e. print work, film, Flash & etc.) so that they would know what changes to make, or at least what kind of files we will require. VP said, and I quote, "Well, Sam, Rodney and Andrew are the ones who you will most need to be concerned about."

I just sat there. Um, excuse me, but aren't I a member of the design team? Will I not need to tell them what I might need to do my job? No? Well.....(*%^&%@ you lady, and the horse you rode in on. I was so pissed I could barely talk. The lady obviously feels that my importance is only equal to my ability to fill space and make sure things are spelled right. However, she is one of the first people in line to make sure I know I've dropped a ball somewhere.

Her mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Amy's comment

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Amy's comment