Monday, June 16, 2008

RANDOM ACTS OF BLOGGING

1) Is it normal to feel like your going to throw up in the middle of a workout? No? Just me? OK, then...

2) Blinkers, people. Use your frakin' BLINKERS! Why is this so difficult for you? Do you want me to hit you? Do you want me to keep going the same speed so that you are forced to speed up and then cut me off? I would slow down if I knew you wanted over! Please don't make me become another statistic of road rage.

3) I am really enjoying my Agatha Christie audio novels. I always forget how funny she is. Oh, and speaking of books, I actually had time to read one this weekend! I haven't done that in ages.

4) So, my mother is getting married on Friday. Yep. Whee.

5) Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and digitally spray paint a Barbie. Happy Monday!

No comments: