Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I am tense. Tense I am.

I know I shouldn't worry about whether or not I got the job, but I'm getting nervous. I wish I could articulate how I feel, but it all comes out sounding so lame. I've given up trying to tell people. I'm almost positive I should have heard something by now, but I don't know if it would be settled within a week or not. Ack. You know, it's not so much me wanting to get the job, which I do of course, but it's not knowing. I'm not patient at all! ; )

Josh just called me from Ireland. Lucky booger. He's having a great time and he's told me if he meets his wife while he's there that he's not coming back! Well, that means Sam gets to stay! Nah, he also misses Sam, so he'll be back. : ) He got me a snowglobe! He loves me! He's going to be in Scotland from Saturday until next wednesday...I just hope he doesn't come back wearing a kilt. *shudder*

No comments: