Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Okay, someone explain this. I found this online, and I want to know!

*Interesting, if Khan died from the Genesis thingy, and Spock was sent to the planet the Genesis thingy exploded on, how did Spock come back from the dead while Khan didn't?*

And I don't want to hear that the guy who played Khan had a TV contract!

Also, there is something I also would like to know. I was, once again, thinking about the people dressed up to see Star Wars, and I started to wonder, what is the ettiqute on that? When is it okay to dress up to see a movie, and when is it not? I mean, sure, Star Wars has a huge fan following and the costumes on the movie are amazing, but why don't other movies have people in line dressed up? What about all of the comic book movies that are out now? Those are just as popular as Star Wars. Why wasn't anyone dressed like Spider Man...or Harry Potter? If anyone understands this, I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Anyways, my interview is over and it seemed to go well. I'd like to say I got a feel for my chances, but Mr. Boyd pretty much always seems to be positive. He did say that it would be something I'm familliar with since I pretty much did the job as an intern last summer, and I found out that I know some software he isn't as familliar with, so who knows. I'd really like the job, but we'll see what happens. He still has a lot of people to interview. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur with Steve. The Genesis project restructed the atoms that were in the explosion, and since Kahn was a part of the explosion, he was reformulated as a part of the new planet. Nelson