Monday, May 02, 2005

SIGH

So I make my friend- who does indeed not read my blog (see below. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry I got so many of you paraniod that I was talking about you in that entry. I don't know whether to think it's funny or wonder at how many of you think you're ignoring me!)- by telling him the truth. Granted, I suppose I could have been nicer about it, but he made me mad and as you all know, I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm mad. I feel bad about making him angry now, but I didn't at the time. Maybe honesty isn't always the best policy!

I finally finished all of the projects that I had to do last week. That is a huge weight off of my shoulders. I finally bought the ribbon I needed and finished the gosh-darned wedding invitations. I asked the bride to come and pick them up today, but it doesn't look like she's going to show up! I know brides are busy right before their weddings, but I will hunt her down like a dog if I have to.

We had Logan and Angie's birthday dinners at mom and dad's yesterday. Logan asked for crab legs (gag) and all she could find to buy were the king crab legs. They were huge!!!! I picked up the end of one to look at the shell and found out that crabs have fur!!!!! It was gross and fascinating at the same time. Steve said that it was to help them climb on stuff, like a spoider has little furs on it's feet. That kind of grossed me out more. So, now I've got this vision of giant crab spiders with furry feet hanging around in the corners of my home just waiting to eat my face. Darn the seafood and it's resemblance to arachnids. I"m guessing that crabs and spiders are probably related somehow. I don't see how Steve can eat them if they are. Blech.

No comments: