Friday, May 13, 2005

In the interest of keeping me awake today, I'm going to post 100 things about me. You don't have to read any of these if you don't want to, but the allergy meds I had the bad judgment of taking this morning are threatening to put me to sleep. I need to do something so to stay awake so that I don't get fired.

Yeah, I stole this idea...frickin' sue me.

1. My name is Kelly Martin Pratt, formerly Kelly Diane Martin.
2. I am 27 years old
3. I am afraid of walking by bananas in the grocery store.
4. I am fascinated by old graveyards.
5. I like to travel.
6. My favorite thing to eat is Godiva dark chocolate.
7. I love to smell coffee, but I can't drink it because I have a slight allergy.
8. My favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite.
9. I wish I were psychic rather than empathic.
10. I don't like the way tomatoes feel or taste.
11. I am completely unfashionable.
12. I have the bad habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
13. I get claustrophobic in crowds and can't sit in the middle of an aisle of a movie theater.
14. I wish I had the power to control dreams.
15. I am an artist, but not a great one. I hope to be great one day.
16. I always tend to want what I can't have.
17. I have trouble remembering the words 'refridgerator' 'filing cabinet' and 'Shower Curtain'.
18. I am most content while sitting on a beach.
19. I don't like to wear a bathing suit.
20. I have a quick temper and a quick wit that tends to get me into trouble.
21. I am married to Stephen Pratt.
22. We have no children.
23. I like dogs better than people.
24. I am terrified of bugs.
25. If there is a Ripleys Believe It or Not museum nearby, I always want to go through it.
26. I have never been overseas.
27. I am a senior at UAH working towards a degree in Graphic Design.
28. At the moment I work for Space Camp.
29. I have a terrible memory.
30. I am extremely clumsy.
31. I am a Christian.
32. I cannot stand to listen to Enya.
33. I will not wear those rubber bracelets that are so popular, but I do own one.
34. Most of my closest friends, with some notable exceptions, are guys.
35. I drive a 1999 Dodge Durango.
36. I love to sing.
37. I have not sung the national anthem in public since I messed it up at a hockey game.
38. I can not stand being interrupted while I'm talking.
39. Christopher Walkin scares me.
40. I love to receive letters, but I have trouble actually writing people back.
41. I like to have pictures made, but I don't like to see the outcome.
42. I love to read and usually have two or three books going at a time.
43. My favorite movies are comedy and horror.
44. I don't go to funerals because I'm too emotional and I don't like to cry in public.
45. I have trouble being serious because whether or not it's a sad situation, I get teary.
46. The only thing I was good at in school was being weird.
47. I love Star Trek.
48. Numbers confuse me terribly.
49. I can't remember phone numbers. I have to memorize the dialing pattern to remember them.
50. I don't like to wear shoes.
51. I get irritated when I'm misunderstood.
52. Wearing pink makes me physically uncomfortable.
53. Every time I think about the time I ate escargot, I gag.
54. I make really good burritos.
55. I have actually started a fire while boiling water.
56. I want to learn Italian.
57. Even thought I don't show it, I am terribly shy.
58. I have very vivid dreams that have sometimes come true.
59. I'm too scared to watch The Exorcist.
60. I throw things when I get angry and I have wicked good aim.
61. I've actually practiced my Oscar winner's speech.
62. I have an aversion to food with textures I don't like.
63. I'm scared of the dark.
64. I am fiercly loyal to my friends and family.
65. I wish there were more reasons to wear costumes.
66. I am extremely sensative to medicines that make me drowsy (hence this list).
67. I can not grow plants from seeds. This has been proven.
68. I was a member of the FFA, and loved every minute of it. Even the jacket!
69. I am a worrier.
70. I will get outwardly angry with Steve but no one else.
71. I once started to cry because I sneezed while reasing the book "The Stand".
72. I have a problem with putting on my clothes correctly.
73. When I'm at home I wear giant fuzzy slippers that have dragon flies on them.
74. I am extremely insecure at times.
75. I hate reality TV.
76. Even though I've done it alot, I hate babysitting.
77. I want to retire to Key West and sell art to tourists.
78. I believe there is a ghost in my hallway.
79. I don't like amusement parks.
80. I'd rather stay at home than go out.
81. When I get uncomfortable, I start acting goofy.
82. I buy candles obsessively when they are on sale.
83. I shope when I'm bored.
84. I am an aquarious.
85. Blue is my favorite color.
86. My hair hasn't been it's original color since 2001.
87. I make beaded jewelry.
88. I can be horribly self concious.
89. Titanic STILL makes me cry, so I'll only watch the first half.
90. I love to give presents.
91. People tend to take my general optimism for naievety.
92. I don't like the icing on bakery cakes.
93. I've been hit by a pie once.
94. I give change to beggars.
95. Martha Stewart is one of my heros.
96. I'm soft hearted about animals, daddies, and old toys.
97. I love to cook, but I am not that good at it.
98. I play Sims 2 in my spare time.
99. I get way too involved in other people's business. I am working on this.
100. I have to restrain myself from buying dishes and cups.

I'm not quite sure that helped, but it did keep me awake a little longer. For those of you who made it to the end of my list...bless your heart. Thanks for being interested.

No comments: