Thursday, May 12, 2005

I feel like Wylie Coyote this morning. I'm thinking seriously about making a little sign that says "Yikes" and holding it up over my head.

I don't know what is wrong with me this morning, but I have been so clumsy. I promptly ran into a wall, knocked over some things on my desk, and tripped when I went to the vending machine for a granola bar because my shoe flew off when I took a step. I made the mistake of going to the fax machine and almost fell again. I am pretty much too scared to get out of my chair anymore. Of course, with my luck I'll sit here and an anvil will fall through the ceiling and land on my head.

Last night we went to a new resturaurnt called Buffalo Wild Wings. It's pretty new, so the service sucks. However, I can forgive them for that because you can tell it's just because people are still training. They had that NIN (I think) trivia game to keep us busy, and we all played while waiting for the various orders to be corrected. Apparently I know absolutely nothing about Asian capitals and/or architecture. We had a good time though. Afterwards we went to Barnes & Noble and I drooled over the plethora (Jefe, what is a plethora?) of new books that I want to read as soon as I can get them. They probably wish I wouldn't do that as the pages get wrinkled and all.

I found the best thing to get Steve for christmas, but I haven't had a chance to get it yet. I've got to get started on christmas shopping for this year. Last year I don't think I got him anything. Chances are I probably did, but I don't remember what it was. That's pretty sad. I've already picked out some things, but to get motivated to actually get them will be the key.

Well, off to work.

No comments: